Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oliver's Firsts

Mom and dad thought you might enjoy some traditional and non-traditional firsts for a baby!

First bottle from my big brother Tarek

First Bath! (Rated PG-13)

My first soccer game with my family-notice that dad is doing his best impression of a Llama


My first Park City Arts Festival

My first Zoo trip and train ride

My first hike ( not too tough as you can see that mommy is pushing me along the boardwalk)

My first nap with Hector the Protector

My first big-boy bath (Rated PG)
My first encounter with Canadian Geese (It's like they've never seen bread before)

2 comments:

Todd and Anna said...

Excellent! I am impressed how many things you guys have been able to do with him in such a short life. Nice to see all of the "firsts" and see some pictures of Oliver.

badgatos said...

One out of two boys is good, right, or is 50% still failing? Anyway, Oliver does look more brown than Tarek and will probably have better dance moves too!