Friday, August 31, 2007

Missing My Family

Wedding and funerals have a tendency to bring people together. Unfortunately, it is the latter that has brought me to Phoenix to mourn the passing of Vern Tucker who passed away on August 22, 2007. She was a surrogate mother to several of us that are gather here this weekend. We all gathered, Stacy, Dave, Joey, Cynthia, Larsen and me, of course at the Tucker household and we're gathered again to celebrate her life and memory.

As this time takes me away from my own family, it makes me miss them dearly. I love you Jenny, Tarek and Oliver. Be safe and know that I'll be home very soon!

Love Gilbert

1 comment:

TPD said...

So sorry to hear of this loss Gilbert. My friend lost his family pet this weekend. Human or animal, when love is involved it hurts. I hope you shared some good memories with your friends.

Oliver is a chunk - what a cutie. Thanks for putting up the pictures. You have a wonderful little family.

God Bless,
Maddy in Scotland