Tuesday, July 24, 2007

We Made it Home!

Be sure to visit the My Photo Album link to see more pictures from the hospital and from home!

Mom and dad brought me home on Sunday and they were very excited. Tarek was happy too, although he was sure to let me know that he was the "King" of this domain!


Mom and dad settled into a groove a little something like this: Feed the baby, change the baby, feed the baby...etc.
I think in the first 24 hours at home, I managed to mess up seven different outfits. I even managed to pee on daddy's friend Buddha.

Monday was much better as we were just hanging out at home figuring each other out. Later in the afternoon, I sat outside in my bouncy chair with Mom while Daddy and Tarek went running through the sprinklers...boy was it hot!


Lito and Lita brought some dinner over and they spent some time with us before it was time for bed. I did much better through the night and so did mommy and daddy. They finally remembered how to take care of a tiny guy like me. Mommy said she is settling into the fog...I don't know what that means, but I think she's tired.





1 comment:

Todd and Anna said...

Hey Gilbert & Jenny- congrats on the new baby! That is awesome. Amazing pictures of the C-Section (I am sure some people thought they were gross)- I thought they were amazing. Sorry to hear about the 14 hours of pushing for Jenny before that though.
Glad you have a blog that we can read and catch up on your lives. It has been years since we have talked and now we can at least read about your lives on the blog.
Take care!